Resizing question

JamesEric

Do you guys lube inside case necks. I use rcbs case lube with a pad. When a case gets stuck in a die is the problem from not lubing inside the necks or not enough on outside of casing.

Do you guys lube inside case necks. I use rcbs case lube with a pad. When a case gets stuck in a die is the problem from not lubing inside the necks or not enough on outside of casing.
I use Hornady one shot spray ,follow the directions you will get some inside the necks and that will keep you from getting galled from the expander I don't use an expander I use an expanding mandrel but it is an extra step

I take a Gallon ZipLock Bag, spray some "One Shot" in it, put the brass in it, spray the cases in the bag again with "One Shot", Zip the bag closed and shake around. Brass will have a light even coating on the outside and some inside the necks.

Never stuck one and only use Imperial Sizing wax, but very careful with checking the brass first and clean ultrasonically, and brush the necks first with electric drill with a brass brush. I do tumble in walnut sometimes after I've done the other steps first

As others have stated stuck case is a function of outside case friction. One shot will do the trick, but if you prefer to keep your current method, you can use a q-tip with some of your current case lube inside the neck. Just a light coating is all that is required. While the inside of the neck will not stick a case, I have experienced stretching the case neck on the down stroke of the sizing operation when no lube is present.