Replacing Voere Shikar bolt shroud?

synfinatic

TL;DR: Cleaning my grandfather's (now mine) old German mfg Voere Shikar. Poor thing was super dirty and I guess had a hard life. Don't think the bolt was ever torn down and cleaned properly. Anyways, the firing pin was bent and that seems to have put some pressure on the thin tab in the shroud between the safety and sear which resulted in it breaking off. Firing pin was quite easy to bend back straight (I guess they didn't heat treat the whole thing???), but fixing the shroud is gonna require more than JB Weld.

Everything seems to work fine right now and luckily the cocking forces are on the other (stronger) side of the shroud, but seems like its days are numbered. It was probably like a $225 gun back in like 1967 and not looking to put crazy $$$ into it, but I was hoping to use it for my next hunting trip.

Curious if anyone has any ideas/suggestions/words of wisdom to share other than take a different gun. Tried looking for spare parts online and coming up empty and from what I gather the new Austrian Voere doesn't support these guns. It's a 3 lug .308 bolt if that helps.

voere-shroud.jpg