• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **Remove Please**Delete**

Stanm70

I have a rock river upper and lower with a 26" heavy contour krieger barrel, RRA 2 stage trigger , jp 30 mm mounts , as well as a threaded muzzle with a jp original compensator, and magpul stock shoots sub Moa with solid handloads. Has slight marring on gas block a bad hole drilled in bottom of the hanguard. Other than those cosmetic problems very good shap. Has less than 250 rounds through it. I want 2500 OBO. My number is 785 224 3560, texts welcome. Just ask and I will send any desired pics.

Also will trade for ruger #1 plus some cash or a S and W TRR8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Re: RRA with Krieger barrel AR-15

Whats the twist on it? What cal of ruger no.1 you after? Ive got a big bored no.1 custom

Sorry should specified, 7.7 twist and also I would be looking for more of a varmint cartridge 25-06 prefered

Awesome! Not much of an AR fan but yours is a true longrange set up. Very nice! My no.1 is unfired in 375 wby, also hv a pre-64 m70 in 264 wm but sound like youre headed in a diff direction. Happy shooting :)

Recent Posts