Removable cheek rest

Clubhunter

I was wondering what kind of cheek rest you guys use to raise your eye level to the scope. I am about an inch low and would like to get something that would add some height plus be removed to clean the barrel.

Triadtactical.com has some nice rear bag/check rests. I have also bear tooth I believe it is. this was just a neoprene sleeve with really nice spacers to lift your check for 15 bucks. I use the triad check rest with the spacers from the cheap one

I love the one I got from Triad Tactical as well. I got the external shell loops and the extra spacer kit which was not needed as the spacers that came with the rest where enough but it wasnt much more so I thought better safe than sorry. Its a very comfortable rest and brought me perfectly inline with my scope.

I just went onto their website to take a look. I think that is exactly what I am looking for. When I said I need an extra inch, that was a guesstimate. Do the spacers just Velcro in?

Correct, the Velcro underneath the triad. I really like mine. I got the one with pouch and loops. I keep external magazine and range card in the pouch.

I run the Karsten cheek rest and like it a lot. Adjustable and removable plus it doesn't interfere with a rear bag when shooing, not on on the bottom of the but stock. Check them out at tacticalworks.com

I have a Mathews fabrication kydex rest on my rifle. Almost exactly like the karsten, just cheaper. Look it up on Amazon.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.