• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington XCR Tactical 300 Win mag

chipper44

Remington XCR Tactical 300 Win mag. Round count is at 55, yes it was cleaned between shots for brake in. Rifle is basically new, in excellent condition I don't see even a small scratch. Stainless with TriNyte coating and fluted barrel. Has the Bell and Carlson stock and 40X trigger. Have box.
Includes approximately 400 rounds once fired Remington brass. From once fired brass. com
Approximately 80 Winchester once fired brass from neighbor.
Lee reloading dies with trim length gauge.
$1395. Shipping will depend on your location. Must be shipped to your FFL.

Attachments

• xcr tact 275.JPG
    xcr tact 275.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 7
  • xcr tact 276.JPG
    xcr tact 276.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 6
  • xcr tact 277.JPG
    xcr tact 277.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 8
  • xcr tact 278.JPG
    xcr tact 278.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 8
  • xcr tact 284.JPG
    xcr tact 284.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 6
RIFLE ONLY $1050 plus shipping. BRASS AND DIES ARE GONE..
Just to clear up the round count is 55, yes only 55. Don't "THINK" just because I had a bunch of brass I lost count. I took 20 shells out of the 100 rounds I got from the neighbor and reloaded them a couple times. That put the round count up to 55. Not wanting to mix the brass. I was only going to sell 80 rounds of the once fired Winchester brass.
If this doesn't clear things up please feel free to contact me.

Shot great, worked on a load and 72gr of H4831SC with a 180 Hornady SST shot well under 1" at 100 yards. Didn't get into it to far with only 55 rounds.
Hate to admit that it's a little overkill for me just shooting whitetails. Thought about putting a brake on it, but decided to just drop back down to the 308. Had big plans on shooting 5-600 yards plus, but the recoil has me flinching already so that's out. Sure thought going up to the 300 win mag would be the next best thing. Live and learn.

Do you still have it for sale? I have a shop getting a new one shipped in but would rather pick up yours if you still have it.

Thanks

Jeff

I am the new owner of it! Love it. Can't wait to drop some $$$$ on optics and start doing some load development!