• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Sendero 7mm Ultra Mag

9x23w

Bought new 3 years back, exactly 54 rounds fired. Like new, could easily pass for a new gun. Very accurate, I had a few ¾" groups during the break in. I have lost interest, too long and heavy for me. 100% factory original except trigger pull reduced to just over 3lbs (unusable from the factory).

You get: 53 fired cases (all go right back in chamber, lost 1 at the range), 46 new primed cases ready to go, the B-Square base and Burris Signature Rings (work perfectly – see recent artilce on this setup), a Forster Benchrest full length die set, box and manual. The scope is NOT included. Everything perfect. $850 plus shipping and insurance via USPS. Pay by USPS MO or personal check (I will hold 10 business days before shipping).

Sendero1.jpg

Sendero-2.jpg

Sendero-3.jpg

Sendero-4.jpg

Sendero-5.jpg

I bought a Rem Sendero 7mmrum almost 4 years ago. 724.00 out the door.

Bought one just like it yesterday in 300rum for 650.00. This gun is 3 years old but was only fired twice then cleaned and put up. Never had scope mounts until today.

DM

7mm RUM

i just bought a 7mm rum senduro about 2 months ago loaded some 140 grain psp. with rl 25 and h-50 bmg also loaded 150 grain swift scirocco . I AM using this rifle to shoot long range here in PA where im from anyone else loaded the gun and found a good load for ranges of 400 to 900 ?

I like 162 a-max with RL22. Have several kills on deer at 600-650yds.