• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED REMINGTON PSR UNICORN W/PROOF BARRELS *UNICORN*

I'm not insisting your dishonest. People steal pictures and try to sell things. You marked it sold and explained it sold on gunbroker. Seems someone else had put it on another forum.

On snipershide it is not listed as sold. Has very short discretion. I also asked a question on the snipershide thread. OP answered but mentioned nothing of rifle being sold.

I'm not insisting your dishonest. People steal pictures and try to sell things. You marked it sold and explained it sold on gunbroker. Seems someone else had put it on another forum.

On snipershide it is not listed as sold. Has very short discretion.
I listed it for a friend that served with me as a favor because he's not on this forum. He has an account on Snipers hide but had never really been active so he didn't know if he could post pictures. He listed it on gunbroker originally and after three days got nothing so I listed it here for cheaper than he was asking on gunbroker. There was an offer made on this forum and it didn't pan out because my buddy wanted more than offered. I told him it would probably do better on the hide anyway so he looked into it and posted it a few days ago. It remained on gunbroker automatically re-listed yesterday and I got a text yesterday evening that it sold so I of course marked it sold on here. If he hasn't marked it sold on the hide that is on him as I have nothing to do with it.

I took your message as insinuating I was being dishonest. If that was not the case, I apologize. Early in this thread it was said that nobody should buy this without a lot of investigation because apparently he's "been around the block" and thought this was a shady deal. After I gave the info to dispute his claim, of course he did not reply. I have turned down quite a few people asking me to list things on this forum because it makes me uncomfortable to be the middle man. In this case I was doing a favor for someone that I served with and we've always had each other's back on everything. Overall I'm glad it sold and I don't have to be the middle man any longer.

I'm glad you got your buddies rifle sold. Again I was not trying to insinuate you were being dishonest. I apologize if I came off that way. Just wanted to say it was on another site and is not marked sold which struck me as odd. On that other forum it seems like their is a new "this guy's a scammer thread" daily. I have bought and sold many things on different forums and know having your reputation in good standing is important.

There was more to the story wasn't there, so I was right. Like the name calling, really mature. Nice

My head is spinning....someone splain it to me in simple terms.

There was more to the story wasn't there, so I was right. Like the name calling, really mature. Nice
Ok yeah now play the victim like you didn't tell me GFY before I called you a scum bag. There really wasn't anything more to the story. You assumed something was sketchy and advised the thread that nobody should get involved because you're a government employee and have been around the block a time or two. There was a better way to go about it whether you want to admit it or not.

Ok yeah now play the victim like you didn't tell me GFY before I called you a scum bag. There really wasn't anything more to the story. You assumed something was sketchy and advised the thread that nobody should get involved because you're a government employee and have been around the block a time or two. There was a better way to go about it whether you want to admit it or not.

Feel better? Maybe explain this is a pile of collected parts assembly and not a unicorn by SOCOM and you wouldn't of drawn negative attention. And btw, I'm not a gov employee, I am a retired Soldier who may of spent some time in some specific units. Not that I need to explain it to your level of assumptions and name calling. I stand by my go **** your self statement.

My head is spinning....someone splain it to me in simple terms.

He overstated what was for sale and when called out on it to explain the rest of the story he had to file a hurt feelings report. This is no Unicorn, it's a pile of parts assembled to represent what was actually made under a military contract.

Feel better? Maybe explain this is a pile of collected parts assembly and not a unicorn by SOCOM and you wouldn't of drawn negative attention. And btw, I'm not a gov employee, I am a retired Soldier who may of spent some time in some specific units. Not that I need to explain it to your level of assumptions and name calling. I stand by my go **** your self statement.
You seem to have been the only one with the issue because you obviously don't know what your looking at soldier boy. You too can go **** yourself.

He overstated what was for sale and when called out on it to explain the rest of the story he had to file a hurt feelings report. This is no Unicorn, it's a pile of parts assembled to represent what was actually made under a military contract.
There are four barrels in existence from proof for this PSR and this listing had two of them. I'd say that makes it a unicorn. My whole issue with you was assuming and trying to blast the listing as if I was being dishonest. No hurt feelings here, just don't appreciate assholes is all.