• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Model Seven 7 --Christensen Arms Custom 6.5 Creedmoor

Elkbelter

**** SOLD **** 16" Christensen Arms Target contour barrel. Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
1x8" twist.
Titanium Muzzle break.
Model 7 action Stainless steel Squared/blue printed action.
Fluted bolt.
Bolt handle skeletenized and knob hollowed out.
MPI fly weight stock (19 oz.) That's with customized Decelerator pad. ADL Trigger quard. Home made paint job.
Factory trigger crisp at 2lbs. No need to change this one.
5lbs 2oz. rifle, very slim.
Under a yard long. Balances nice & as handy as you can get.
Talley rings included but no scope. VX3i 4.5-14x40 windplex reticle with unused CDS dial. $400 extra. New to put on this rifle. May look cosmetically proportioned with a smaller scope.
Shot about ten times to break in and sight. At 200yds 3" high and 4 shots in 2" grp. 142gr NLRAB. This was the only range time before Montana hunt- but never came out of case in tent. Used my main rifle exclusively. So rifle is almost new?
$2100
100_0072.JPG
100_0076.JPG
100_0073.JPG
100_0074.JPG
100_0075.JPG

Last edited:
Barrel is full 16" with brake making the total length longer? LOP on stock? By chance did you put the rounds over a chrono to check velocity with short barrel?

Precision Metals & Arms did all of the gunsmithing. Master Gunsmith at Remington. Left the Arms to have his own business. www.precisionmetalsandarms.com. He's been building bench guns for the locals-and winning. Stock work was done by Rick Steinhour at Extreme Rifle Works. He does the fly weight stocks for MPI. Barrel is 16"-- 17.5" with break. 13" LOP .
The 142 bullets Chrono'd at 2410 average. Reeds Ammo handloads and he's conservative. I used the LRAB because they will still expand to 1400fps. .625 BC at 7500 altitude. Which makes this a 1000yd mini rifle. HAHA