• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Model 7

fireball

Remington Model 7 350 Mag,20" barrel Kevlar Stock out of the Remington custom gun shop,weighs 6 1/2 pounds as it sits,Leupold 1.75x6 with duplex has not been shot a lot but has been hunted with,1800.00 shipped do have some Brass and dies for it to.

Attachments

• IMG_1558.jpeg
    IMG_1558.jpeg
    402.1 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_1559.jpeg
    IMG_1559.jpeg
    316.7 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Looks like an early FS (fiberglass stock) from the Custom Shop.

The FS had the camo stock, the later KS was initially a pebbled dark gray, then later a smooth lighter gray.

With the rounded grip, it's a KS. It should also have a cheek piece on the opposite side whereas the FS does not. I own 3 FS rifles and have a KS stock that I bought at the local Remington Store (now closed) in Ilion, NY some years back that I put a 243 Model 7 in.

These are great little guns and shoot better than a 5.25 pound rifle, sans scope, should!

With the rounded grip, it's a KS. It should also have a cheek piece on the opposite side whereas the FS does not. I own 3 FS rifles and have a KS stock that I bought at the local Remington Store (now closed) in Ilion, NY some years back that I put a 243 Model 7 in.

These are great little guns and shoot better than a 5.25 pound rifle, sans scope, should!
You are correct.

It's a KS. I have one that was the painted stock. The grip has rounded handle and the stock has a cheek piece. Nothing on barrel but the chambering and maybe a proof mark. The serial number on action and last few numbers under bolt handle. This is a KS

I have a 7MS .257 Roberts out of the Custom Shop and it's a shooter also.