• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Model 37 Rifle

farmer44

I have a extremely nice original Remington Model 37 22 rimfire rifle. I would think you would have to look long and hard to find one in this condition.
Any questions let me know.
Asking price is $1275.00 OBO shipped and Insured in a hard case to your FFL

Attachments

• HPIM1578.jpg
    HPIM1578.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 8
  • HPIM1579.jpg
    HPIM1579.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 6
  • HPIM1580.jpg
    HPIM1580.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 7
  • HPIM1581.jpg
    HPIM1581.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 8
beautiful rifle! You can't ask for a better shooting rifle even the custom-built ones. If you don't have any luck here try rimfire central. Those guys would eat this up.

Stay thirsty my friend

Looks like someone has copied my pictures and posted them on another site. I can assure everyone that my post is legitimate and I have made many deals with many people on the site. So if you have any interest in this item feel free to email me with any questions or offers.

In the unlikely event that you have not yet sold this terrific old Remington, please contact me. 620-480-6000

Sold but I do have another for sale please send email if anyone is interested and I will be glad to send pictures. Thanks in advance

I am not looking for a complete rifle but parts. Especially a clip. Both five shot and single feed clip. Let me know what you have.
regards,
Del Martiin

Last edited: