• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington KS .350 with Schmidt Bender Zenith

mackgee

Just putting out some feelers for this package to see if there is any interest in it, I have a Remington Custom KS Model 7 Mountain Rifle in .350 Remington Magnum topped with a Schmidt and Bender Zenith 1-6x42 non-illuminated scope. Both are in excellent condition and I still have the orgininal box and warranty card that came with the scope. The scope is mounted with Warne Bases and Rings. I don't have the box or anything for the rifle though. I would sell the combination for $2250 shipped to your FFL, or I would split it up for $1400 for the scope and $1050 for the gun. I will post up some pictures later on tonight if there is any interest, if not I will end up just slitting them up and going through gunbroker.com and ebay. Thanks in advance.

Mac

Mac, do you still have the rifle for sale?
I'd be interested in seeing some pictures. I have a rem 600 in 350 I just took a blue wildebeest with one shot, and am interested in a newer rifle in that caliber.

Call or text me and I can give you my email.
Brad 571-215-5648