• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700

Babcock01

I'm looking for a cheap Remington 700 for an upcoming build. Gun doesn't have to be perfect shape as the action is only thing I'll be using. Needs to be the 308 or like bolt face. Not looking to spend a bunch thanks.

I'm looking for a cheap Remington 700 for an upcoming build. Gun doesn't have to be perfect shape as the action is only thing I'll be using. Needs to be the 308 or like bolt face. Not looking to spend a bunch thanks.
I have a new stripped long action if your interested.

I have a 700 BDL .308 I'm considering selling after the first of the year, but I wanted to test it against the Howa Superlite .308 before parting ways with it. I wouldn't want to sell just the barreled action, so it would be more than the ADL you listed. It has a TT Primary trigger, Greyboe Trekker, and Warne MT 20 MOA base.

If you don't mind sharing. What did you end up getting one for?
I'm thinking of selling a couple 700s and was just going to sell them for actions but maybe better to sell complete rifles

If you don't mind sharing. What did you end up getting one for?
I'm thinking of selling a couple 700s and was just going to sell them for actions but maybe better to sell complete rifles
I just bought a brand new Adl For $505 feom local sporting goods store

Thanks!!!!
Shipping is a killer now
Gun.deals -- you can pick up a new adl for $510 with free shipping. I think the days of black Friday sub $400 adl sales are now gone--- but I've seen guys try to sell used barreled actions in the $5-600 range and that seems to be a bit out of line now that you can buy a new "rem arms" 700 again. I'm hoping QC is back now that the new owners have taken over ....time will tell

The "tactical" 700 rifles with hogue pillar bed stocks and threaded barrels are sitting right around $700