• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 VSSF II 22-250

Nice rifle, wildfire. I was at a gun show 15 years or so ago and a vendor was selling one of these NIB, in a 220 Swift. He was asking $900 for it. I mulled over it for an hour or so and ended up talking myself out of it. Been kicking myself ever since. It's easily my biggest regret ever when it comes to not buying a particular gun.

Nice rifle, wildfire. I was at a gun show 15 years or so ago and a vendor was selling one of these NIB, in a 220 Swift. He was asking $900 for it. I mulled over it for an hour or so and ended up talking myself out of it. Been kicking myself ever since. It's easily my biggest regret ever when it comes to not buying a particular gun.
If this was a 220 Swift - it would have been history the minute I saw it! I kicked around buying this one &
having it re-barreled to 220 Swift.

The 22-250 is a one fine caliber but I own a ton of stuff to re-load the Swift cartridge. If not for that one
reason - I'd love to have this one in 22-250. It can be re-loaded almost identical to the Swift cartridge!

NICE RIFLE W-F, GLWS brother!!!

BCD 45

If this was a 220 Swift - it would have been history the minute I saw it! I kicked around buying this one &
having it re-barreled to 220 Swift.

The 22-250 is a one fine caliber but I own a ton of stuff to re-load the Swift cartridge. If not for that one
reason - I'd love to have this one in 22-250. It can be re-loaded almost identical to the Swift cartridge!

NICE RIFLE W-F, GLWS brother!!!

BCD 45

I know. Don't know what the heck I was thinking. Obviously, I wasn't. Ha. I had/have 2 Remington 700 Classics in 220 Swift and love the cartridge. Guess you could say I'm a 220 Swift whor#. The VSSF II sure would've been a nice compliment to my collection. :)

PM me if you are still looking for one in a 220 Swift.