• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 SS Long Action & Parts

JonM

Clean SS Action with threaded Bolt handle. $425 shipped to your ffl.

B&C A5 Adjustable Stock, 2 to choose from. One black with black webbing, one green with black webbing. The both have a few cosmetic flaws but function fine. $325 TYD

Wyatts DBM setup with 2 5rnd mags and a 10rnd mag. They show some wear but function great. Orig for 300 Win Mag but has functioned great with 7 Rem Mag and 284 Winchester. $300 TYD

I also have a couple synthetic stocks for an ADL long action and an ADL short action stock.

Interested in the A-5's, one or both if they are long action. Can you pm me a pic or 2 or text to 573- five seven 8- zero 457.

Thanks
Bob

Is the SS action a .473 bolt face or a Mag bolt face? I am interested in it if it is a Mag
Thanks

058.PNG

062.jpg

284-1.jpg

284-2.jpg

The action was originally a 270 SPS.

The black stock has a ding on the right side at the top of the forearm and a scratch on the left side. The green one had a hole drilled in the tip of the forearm for a bipod mount. I filled the hole but have not touched up the paint.

I also have an old style Remington trigger and an Xmark trigger.