SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Sendero SFII - 300 RUM

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by rexallen, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rexallen

rexallen Well-Known Member

I am keeping some of the accessories from the previous listing. It won't let me edit my original post, so I closed the thread and am re-listing here.

I have a brand new Remington 700 Sendero SF II chambered in 300 RUM. I was going to work with this, but finances have again taken me elsewhere. The rifle is brand new - zero rounds fired.

RIFLE:
    Remington 700 Sendero SF II
    - Chambered in 300 RUM
    - Heavy, Floated, Fluted 26" Barrel
    - Stainless action, barrel, and bottom metal
    - HS Precision stock with aluminum bedding block

COMPONENTS:
    - 70 NEW Remington RUM Brass. Somehow, a primer made its way into one of the brass. As consistent from what I've heard about the soft packaged Remington brass, and upon my inspection, lots of the necks are a little (emphasis on 'little' - I just wanted to be up-front) banged up. A pass through the sizing die should fix them all up just fine.
    - Redding 300 RUM 3 die set

PRICING OPTIONS:
    $1200 Shipped for the rifle. Brass and dies included - take them or leave them. If you don't want one or the other (brass/dies), they'll go up for free to the first person who claims them after the sale.

TERMS: First "I'll take it" gets it. Willing to split up package. Trades considered.

NOTE: The pictured Spuhr mount and MARS rail are sold, but the Premier could be included in a package deal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  2. MudRunner2005

MudRunner2005 Well-Known Member

Hey bud, if nobody wants the brass and dies, I'll take them. Shoot me a PM when the gun sells.

I wish I could afford the rifle, but not able to at this time. However, I can use those dies for necking-up STW brass for my .300 Ackley, because the RUM and STW cases are roughly the same length, the RUM is just slightly wider. And I can use the brass for my buddy's 7RUM, since he can't seem to find any right now.

3. Venator

Venator Well-Known Member

Hmmm, thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.