• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 Sendero SF II - 300 Win Mag

AKBear

Customized Remington 700 Sendero SF II .300 Winchester Magnum - Model #27313: 26" Fluted heavy barrel; Bead blasted matt finish on action, bolt and barrel; Glass bedded H.S. Precision stock with palm swell and dual front swivel posts; Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad; Badger Ordinance "large" bolt knob; Timney Trigger (TIM-512). This work was all done by Redhawk Rifles in Grand Junction, Colorado. The original Remington trigger will also be included.

NightForce NXS 5.5-22x50mm scope with M.O.A.R reticle (MOA) (C433) with sunshade and rubber lens covers; NightForce one piece 20 MOA Steel Picatinny rail (A112); NightForce Ultra-Light "Low" 30mm rings (A118). Installed/Mounted by Redhawk Rifles. Original NightForce box is available but is huge and would require shipping paid by buyer.

Currently, the rifle has had exactly 68 rounds sent down the barrel. I did carefully do a barrel break-in and I am the original owner. I've hit targets at 900 yards while working up loads and the rifle is accurate and has ZERO issues.

I'd like to sell as a complete package for $3,050.00 (Rifle/Scope/Rings/Bases) shipped in a hardcase but would sell the rifle separately for $1,200.00 without the scope, rings and base. Either way, it will be shipped securely to your F.F.L. from my F.F.L. Rifle alone would be shipped in the original rifle's box.

Attachments

• Sendero Overall.jpeg
    Sendero Overall.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 161
  • Sendero Rightside.jpeg
    Sendero Rightside.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 168
  • Sendero Leftside.jpeg
    Sendero Leftside.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 153
  • Sendero Quartering.jpeg
    Sendero Quartering.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 152
  • Sendero Top.jpeg
    Sendero Top.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Looks to be a Sendero SF not a SF2. The SF2s had the black flutes in between the Stainless Steel like your stock photo shows.

All... Yes, I had the entire rifle (receiver/barrel) bead blasted and that process did remove the black out of the flutes. I preferred this overall look.

In order to prevent further confusion, I've removed the factory furnished photo showing the black flutes.

Regards,

Ray

Last edited: