• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 Sendero SF II - 300 Win Mag

AKBear

Customized Remington 700 Sendero SF II .300 Winchester Magnum - Model #27313: 26" Fluted heavy barrel; Bead blasted matt finish on action, bolt and barrel; Glass bedded H.S. Precision stock with dual front swivel posts; Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad; Badger Ordinance "large" bolt knob; Timney Trigger (TIM-512). This work was done by Redhawk Rifles in Grand Junction, Colorado. I also have the original Remington box if desired.

Night Force NXS 5.5-22x50mm scope with M.O.A.R reticle (MOA) (C433) with sunshade and rubber lens covers; Night Force one piece 20 MOA Steel Picatinny rail (A112); Night Force Ultra-Light "Low" 30mm rings (A118) and original Night Force scope's box if desired.

Currently it has had exactly 68 rounds sent down the barrel including the barrel break-in rounds. It's only been in the woods for one hunting season – five days in total in the field.

I'd like to sell as a package but would consider selling the rifle separately without the scope, rings and base for $1,250.00.

Entire package - $3,150 and I'll either pay for the local F.F.L. transfer fee (Central Colorado) OR shipped and delivered to your F.F.L. from my F.F.L. - Transfer fee not included for shipped rifle.

Attachments

• IMG_6532.jpg
    IMG_6532.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6531.jpg
    IMG_6531.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Sendero Leftside.jpeg
    Sendero Leftside.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
  • Sendero Quartering.jpeg
    Sendero Quartering.jpeg