• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 Sendero SF II - 300 Win Mag

AKBear

Customized Remington 700 Sendero SF II .300 Winchester Magnum - Model #27313: 26" Fluted heavy barrel; Bead blasted matt finish on action, bolt and barrel; Glass bedded H.S. Precision stock with palm swell and dual front swivel posts; Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad; Badger Ordinance "large" bolt knob; Timney Trigger (TIM-512). This work was all done by Redhawk Rifles in Grand Junction, Colorado. The original Remington trigger will also be included.

Night Force NXS 5.5-22x50mm scope with M.O.A.R reticle (MOA) (C433) with sunshade and rubber lens covers; Night Force one piece 20 MOA Steel Picatinny rail (A112); Night Force Ultra-Light "Low" 30mm rings (A118). Installed/Mounted by Redhawk Rifles.

Currently, the rifle has had exactly 68 rounds sent down the barrel. I did carefully do a barrel break-in and I am the original owner. I've hit targets at 900 yards while working up loads and the rifle is accurate and has ZERO issues. I have decided to get out of the long-range hobby.

I'd like to sell as a package but would consider selling the rifle separately for $1,200 without the N.F. scope, N.F. rings and N.F. base - shipped securely to your F.F.L. from my F.F.L. in the original rifle's box.

For the entire package as described above (Rifle/Scope/Rings/Base) - $3,050 shipped securely in a hardcase to your F.F.L. from my F.F.L.

Attachments

• Sendero Overall.jpeg
    Sendero Overall.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 82
  • Sendero Rightside.jpeg
    Sendero Rightside.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 82
  • Sendero Leftside.jpeg
    Sendero Leftside.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
  • Sendero Top.jpeg
    Sendero Top.jpeg