• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 PRICE DROP

Sam Aspacher

Sellling my Remington 700 VLS .308 win and Nightforce 8-32x56mm NXS Scope. Harris bipod and rear bag in the picture are not included in this sale.

Rifle will include 15 moa base, Burris rings, hard plastic case, RCBS .308 Win FL die set, 48 or so pieces of Lapua brass(Think a few are still loaded), four boxes of GM210M primers, load data, whatever else if anything that I think to include.

Scope will Include sunshade, Nightforce cover and cleaning cloth.

I am the second owner of both of these Items. Condition of both are fair. Few scatches on the barrel and a few on the stock. Round count unknown. Probably over a thousand by me though. Rifle has always shot very well. Numerous sub .25 moa 3 shot groups at 200 yards. Accuracy at 600 yards sub .75 moa 5 shot groups. All with 168 SMK/R15 combo. Group in the picture was fired at 200 yards.

Currently has ballistic wrap for distance in yards 200-600 and associated windage holds. Its literally a piece of paper I printed and scotch taped on. This can be taken off very easily.

Going to offer initially as a package deal for $2000.

If you are intrested in the Rifle, base, rings, case, dies, ect I am willing to sell it all for $650.

If I sell the rifle sepparatly(or if by chance it doesnt sell) then I will sell the scope, sunshade and cover for $1350.

I will look into shipping on a case by case basis for anyone that can't meet me in Tucson. Thanks -Sam.

Attachments

• DSCN1725.jpg
    DSCN1725.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN1734.jpg
    DSCN1734.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN1730.jpg
    DSCN1730.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 9
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 9
Re: Remington 700/Nightforce

Not really looking for anything but you're welcome to offer.

What reticel is the scope

$1900 for the package.

$600 for rifle, case, dies, ect

Re: Remington 700/Nightforce PRICE DROP

What does "fair" mean when it relates to the scope's condition?
Sent you a PM, Sam. I'll wait to hear from you.

Last edited:

That means I was tired of typing and to not be surprised if there's a scuff on it hah.

The finish on the windage turret has rubbed off some from being in a case. Looking like I might be pulling this scope off to sell separately. If that ends up the case I'll check for ring marks and anything else I might have missed. Haven't accepted any offers on the scope yet.

I'm interested in the scope if you will sell separate. Pm inbound

Gentlemen remain true to their word.
You told me .... "You're first in line it looks like for the scope and I'll get back to you as soon as I can look it over"
I was prepared to make the full price offer once we had clarified what "fair" condition meant.
You never gave me a chance to make an offer of any kind.

Last edited:

I really just meant that I'd respond to your inquiy first. Threre was a few people from here and another forum asking for details about the scope. I didnt mean to imply that I'd hold this scope for you in any way. I realize that you didn't feel comfortable making a offer with only the informaton I provided. I completly respect that. However, I also need to respect when someone else offers me the price I am asking.
Due to your intrest and being the gentleman I am, I apologized to you via pm. Try to keep the slandering comments to yourself.

My dad had this exact rifle. Friggin tack driver!! Still kicks himself for selling it. If I can sell my 300 wby soon I'll jump on this!!