• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 in 7mm Rem Mag

outdoorbum

Here is a Remington 700 in 7mm Rem Mag with a Magpul stock and a SWFA 16x42 scope for $800 face to face. This is NOT a J lock bolt model. Comes with one (1) five (5) round Magpul magazine. I was told it has less than 100 rounds fired in it. I have not fired it and cannot provide any information on accuracy or load data
**** No trades at this time / Cross posted so "I'll take it" and/or email deal time stamp wins ****
Email me for more pictures and any questions. I can meet serious buyers at Cabela's in Garner, NC. We can discuss payment, details, and buyer/seller verification to ensure both parties are comfortable with the transaction. Firearm will ship/transfer after the funds clear. I can ship this firearm for actual shipping cost. If the firearm needs to be shipped from an FFL to your FFL, this will cost an additional $45 (FFL transfer fee) plus actual shipping charge.

Attachments

• Remington7007RMMagpulsmall01.jpg
    Remington7007RMMagpulsmall01.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Remington7007RMMagpulsmall02.jpg
    Remington7007RMMagpulsmall02.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 76

Recent Posts