• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 308 Leupold H&S

Bmessy243

This was bought used from a gentlemen that shot the rifle at 600 yards matches with a bipod (X count). I bought it to be used as a hunting rifle but took it to the range and found out it shot really well. The gun will shoot .375-.5 inch groups at 100 yards (5 shot group). Consistently shoots 2.75-3.5 groups at 600 yard matches. The gun has shot 155.5 Berger and 175 SMK. I have put a max of 350 rounds down the tube. Not knowing what the previous owner has shot through it. The gun comes with a Leupold Vari-X III 8.5-25x40. It has target turrets both elevation and windage (Regular Duplex reticle). Mounted with Leupold base and rings (dual dovetail) and has a 2" lens shade. It has a muzzle brake installed and indexed. This model has the H&S precision stock with aluminum pillar block. It is free floated at this point. Custom made 3" wide forend piece to fit coaxial rest. Can be removed to use original QD studs. When not at the range it was cleaned and oiled and put into my gun safe. I am probably forgetting something so feel free to contact me. You pay shipping from FFL to FFL dealer or pick up in person. Rests not included. I also have the original box for the rifle that will go with it
1500.00 OBO
Would trade and cash to boot for a BR like a 6mm or brx brdx something like that.

This will also make a good hunting rifle due to its accuracy.

Attachments

• SSC_5171.JPG
    SSC_5171.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 3
  • SSC_5172.JPG
    SSC_5172.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 7
  • SSC_5174.JPG
    SSC_5174.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 9
  • SSC_5177.JPG
    SSC_5177.JPG