• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 300 RUM

kevin0270

Remington Alaskan 300 Rum with grayboe stock.Rifle has been shot 26 times.It does have a couple slight imperfections from being in the safe and hunting with.Great gun.I am selling to fun a custom build.Remington ammo has 14 rounds.Gun shot moa at 100 yards.850.00 includes shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_5482.jpg
    IMG_5482.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_5484.jpg
    IMG_5484.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_5483.jpg
    IMG_5483.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_5489.jpg
    IMG_5489.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 626
Well with five, you don't much have to worry about barrel burnout. You just have to take all five to the range each time you go. shoot one and move on to the next one. By the time you get through number five you are either picking your teeth up off the ground or you can start back at number one cause the barrel is cool.:p

GLWS

I started this got to have more years ago!
I put together 11 Mud Trucks at once ! 😀
Some call it a Sickness ...I just call it pure Enjoyment!
The 300 or the 338 just dont bother me much with recoil ! I have been shooting the 300 Rum since the year they came out! Still have my first one ! I have 43 mounts and most were takin with that first Rum !
The Custom actions are Cool but I would just be happy with the old Remington actions !

Rum Man

I bought my first one 2 years ago. Christensen barrel, Brown's Precision Stock...pretty light. It didn't have a brake. I had never shot a 300 RUM before and my man card made me do it without the brake before so I could say I did. It wasn't terrible...like a fight, you know you're going to get hit just sack up and take it...

Much prefer the braked one now...

Sorry to hijack, but hey it's getting bumped up...

I so stocked up with components for the Rums it's crazy for me to change to new thing on the Block !
If you can handle the Rums they are Amazing on Critters !
I'm setting up most of my family with them !

Rum Man