• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED remington 700 300 rum

strictlyRUM

This is just action and barrel but will separate if someone is interested. Stainless Remington model 700 XCR action milled to accept wyyats box mag that is included. Action has been completely blueprinted by myself and has a PTG bolt assembly(.004 clearance) with callahan speedlock pin assembly. It is wearing a stainless 30 in light varmint hart barrel with custom muzzle break. This gun is a shooter. I have pictures of .3 100yd 5 shot groups 2in 500yd groups and 1 8in 1000 yd group.(the only group I have ever shot at 1000yds) I have shot rocks out to 1500 very accurate. Loves berger 190 or 210s I was getting 3300 with the 210s out of this barrel with easy extraction and no preasure signs. You do get a small raised crater around the pin, this is because the speedlock pin is smaller than stock and not bushed. I will sell with timney 2lb trigger for 650.00 this is very cheap for the way the gun shoots but I realize I am a noname and cant get money out of it. I have been face with a buisness proposition building specialty pistol parts and I am going to pursue this. Thus the need for money.

You can email for pictures at [email protected]

How bout 200.00 + shipping for the barrel and I will hang on to the action for a 338 build later. Hart with 112 rounds through it 1-10 twist throated for berger 210s???

Jason