• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 260, McMillan, Surgeon

hitemhard

Well I just put this rifle together and quite frankly it shoots lights out! However I realized that no matter how hard I try at 6'6" I just need a adjustabl LOP stock.
Action is trued rem 700 with pinned .300" lug, 23.5" M40 Fluted Broughton 8 twist threades 5/8x24, perfectly tuned old style rem trigger all bedded into a mcmillan A1-3, 2 sling studs and 2 left side flush cups, kmw adjustable comb done by stock doc. Surgeon dbm. Badger 20 moa rail and bolt knob. All Duracoated OD green to blend in with the stock. It isn't multicam however it does blend in quite well with it and is molded in color since it is a Mcmillan.
This rifle will easily shoot sub half moa!!! Will privide load and possibly loaded ammo if deal is right.
I am looking for something with adjustable lop. My preference s are ai's, trg, ar10, sig ssg, badger, but I am open to anything if the deal is right.
I am flexible and can trade up, down or straight across.
If you are windering my rifle as it sits with harris, suppressor, and hdmr weighs just over 15lbs.
This thing shoots as good as it looks.
Pics show more detail.

700 260 Slideshow by diggler44 | Photobucket