• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 40X 22lr

Hunter Reed

Does anyone have a Remington 40X in 22lr they want to part with? I have things to trade as well as cash. I'd also be interested in a barreled action. Thanks in advance!

W hat's your budget? I have a couple gov marked ones.

You mentioned barreled action, you looking to build a target gun or something else.

I have a 17hmr built on a 40x also I might part with

You mentioned barreled action, you looking to build a target gun or something else.

My main goal is to build a 55 yard benchrest gun. I'm currently shooting my Vudoo with center X and although I'm doing okay with it, I think I could always do better with a true benchrest platform. Pm me with some prices and maybe we can work something out.

Why not get a single shot Vudoo unless that is what yours is now? The SS Vudoo is a built BR rifle.

My current Vudoo is the second gen V22 not the v22s. I honestly don't want the wait time associated with the Vudoo.

My current Vudoo is the second gen V22 not the v22s. I honestly don't want the wait time associated with the Vudoo.

I get that but you can find them in stock at times and also used. Might put up a WTB for them too.

I get that but you can find them in stock at times and also used. Might put up a WTB for them too.
I wouldn't be opposed to a Vudoo at all. I love my V22 repeater! I'd consider just about anything "domestic" not that I have anything against the Annies or Suhls, I just personally find the domestic actions more aesthetically pleasing.

PM sent

Recent Posts