• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED remington 338LM MLR FS/FT

patross79

looking to sell a remington 338LM MLR, 300 rounds down barrel, shoots 300 smk w 91 gr h1000 under moa @ 5 shots. includes 1 pc mark 4 base. just got a trg-42 so looking so sell rifle. stock is the factory hs precision. 1150 shipped. includes box. would be willing to trade for ar style 308. no heavy/varmint barrels. prefer a RRA but any mfg would be considered. would also consider trading for a bolt actions heavy barrel 308 such as remington pss. wanting to keep trade basically straight across but would possibly add $ for right rifle. do not want optics on any trade. email at [email protected] w any offers

round count is 277 as my log shows, rifle purchased Jan 2010

Last edited:
Dangit. I just sold my DPMS LR-308T 2 months ago...I'd offer to trade you my custom 338 RUM, but you probably don't have much need for that considering you're getting rid of this. How many rounds are down the tube? Are you only looking to trade for a .308? What about an Ar-15 and some cash?