• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remage 6.5-284 barrel and dies

Garett

Have a barrel im not using anymore 150 rounds down the tube shot 1/4" with 147 eldm bullets in lapua brass. Have trued nut and recoil lug to go with it.
300 for all
Barrel is a criterion 26" barrel
Have a set of redding dies ill sell with the barrel for another 125 these are the micrometer set very nice set of dies ill add pictures in a bit.

400 if all sold together

1-8 twist i cant remeber contour i believe medium palma i can get you a muzzle diameter

If only the barrel is desired by above offer, I'd be interested in just the dies..

He was not so i will have to hold them until the barrel sells but i will keep you posted!

Did you have a chance to double check contour/diameter? Stainless? Fluted? Threaded for brake? Thanks

Forgot to put it down. Its stainless, 1-8 twist, i want to say light varmint contour its .730 at muzzle. No flutes and not threaded for a brake. I do have an xcaliber terminator brake on my bench not being used id toss in for another 50 if you wanted to thread this barrel. I have a barrel nut wrench also on the bench i believe i can toss in.