SOLD/EXPIRED Remage 6.5-284 barrel and dies

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by Garett, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Garett

Garett Well-Known Member

Have a barrel im not using anymore 150 rounds down the tube shot 1/4" with 147 eldm bullets in lapua brass. Have trued nut and recoil lug to go with it.
    300 for all
    Barrel is a criterion 26" barrel
    Have a set of redding dies ill sell with the barrel for another 125 these are the micrometer set very nice set of dies ill add pictures in a bit.

400 if all sold together

2. jpfrog

jpfrog Well-Known Member

I'm interested...twist and contour on the barrel?

3. Garett

Garett Well-Known Member

1-8 twist i cant remeber contour i believe medium palma i can get you a muzzle diameter

4. Zhomeguy

Zhomeguy Well-Known Member

If only the barrel is desired by above offer, I'd be interested in just the dies..

5. Garett

Garett Well-Known Member

He was not so i will have to hold them until the barrel sells but i will keep you posted!

6. Chevytruckman

Chevytruckman Active Member

Did you have a chance to double check contour/diameter? Stainless? Fluted? Threaded for brake? Thanks

7. Garett

Garett Well-Known Member

Forgot to put it down. Its stainless, 1-8 twist, i want to say light varmint contour its .730 at muzzle. No flutes and not threaded for a brake. I do have an xcaliber terminator brake on my bench not being used id toss in for another 50 if you wanted to thread this barrel. I have a barrel nut wrench also on the bench i believe i can toss in.

8. Garett

Garett Well-Known Member

Sold