• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem700 6.5 SAUM for sale

WoodrowAugustus

For sale is a Rem700 LA chambered in 6.5 SAUM. Price is $1,100 shipped.
The barrel has less than 75 rounds fired by previous owner and 10 by me.

Here are the rifle specs and pictures:
- Remington 700 long action. Action and bolt trued by previous owner (a LRH member). The donor action is older. I can look up the date of manufacturer if you wish.
- Benchmark 5r barrel, 1:8" twist, 24" length, Light Palma contour
- Factory trigger stoned and trued to 2.5 lbs. Feels lighter than that to me. Very crisp.
- Original GAP 4S reamer with .296 neck and .120 freebore
- PTG firing pin assembly
- Four port muzzle brake
- BDL bottom metal
- Rem Sendero stock with palm swell, black with dark green webbing. Stock has a ding under the barrel as shown in the pic. Picattiny rail on stock forend. The barrel fit in the stock channel is excellent.
- All metal Duracoated in matte black
- Scope and Atlas bipod are not included, but Talley rings will come with the rifle (I have multiple sizes and heights - you pick what you want).

The previous owner reported 1/2" groups with H1000 and 123 Amaxes. I shot a 5/8" group with four rounds after sighting in to confirm the accuracy so I could sell the rifle. This was with Copper Creek 140 Berger VLD ammo in Hornady brass.

The only reason I'm selling is that I'm a lefty and just couldn't warm up to the RH action like I hoped, so GAP is about to finish my lefty version and this needs a new home.

The scope is for sale separately and if it interests you I'll make a package discount. It is an IOR Valdada 4-14x56 with illuminated HR5 reticle.

Attachments

• IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0879.jpg
    IMG_0879.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0880.jpg
    IMG_0880.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0881.jpg
    IMG_0881.jpg