• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem. Take Off Barrel - 7 STW

antleredacres

Remington Factory Take Off Barrel chambered in 7 STW. Stainless, Fluted, 26". I do not know the round count. From visual inspection it appears to be a barrel with lot's of life to go. Buyer has 3 days from the day of delivery to inspect and return (on their dime) if it doesn't meet their approval. I needed the action it was installed as a donor. $150 TYD. Reasonable offers considered. Your choice of payment. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCN1619.JPG
    DSCN1619.JPG
    320.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN1620.JPG
    DSCN1620.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN1621.JPG
    DSCN1621.JPG
    256.5 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN1622.JPG
    DSCN1622.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 68
Remington Factory Take Off Barrel chambered in 7 STW. Stainless, Fluted, 26". I do not know the round count. From visual inspection it appears to be a barrel with lot's of life to go. Buyer has 3 days from the day of delivery to inspect and return (on their dime) if it doesn't meet their approval. I needed the action it was installed as a donor. $150 TYD. Reasonable offers considered. Your choice of payment. Thanks for looking.
Price cut in half. $75

I'm pretty sure it's a sin to tear down a working 7stw.
That said, atblis probably got a heck of a barrel.
I had a gen1 Sendero sf in 7stw and it was one of the most consistently accurate rifles I've ever owned. I still regret trading the rifle.