• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem Sendero 7mm STW - Price Drop

lobo6942

New Price $1000.00.

I have a factory 7mm STW Remington Sendero. Stainless action and stainless fluted barrel.
I picked it up a couple of years ago to go along with my other STWs. Found that I just don't shoot it much, so I want to clear it out to finance another project. Not sure of the total round count. I have about 300 rounds thru it, not sure of the previous owner. It likes the Berger 168 VLDs and the Failsafe 140s. I have not tried the bigger bullets in it.
It has a couple of little use marks on it, the most noticeable are the 2 on the bottom of the mag cover from my son resting it on a truck bed side.

Have a Night Force 20 MOA long action rail and Night Force Ultralight 30mm high rings available for it for additional $175.00.

Postal Money order.

Ships in Plano single gun plastic case and cardboard box with padding. I pay transfer cost on my end you pay shipping cost and transfer on your end.
Message with any questions.
IMG_0912.JPG
IMG_0913.JPG
IMG_0914.JPG
IMG_0915.JPG
IMG_0916.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry,
It was in the post title. $1150 for the gun.
$200 for Nightforce LA base and 30mm titanium rings.

Sorry I didn't even see it. I'll give it some thought. Little more than I'm wanting to spend at the moment