• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700RH, SA bolts for sale .308 face

308 nate

I have for sale two used Rem 700RH, SA bolts for sale .308 face

$100ea. shipped to your door in the USA.

two on the right.
bolts.jpg

Thanks,
308nate

Last edited:
Bolts are still for sale. My apologies. I forgot to add "EA." to the post.
Thanks for your understanding and interest.

olcrip sir,

Apparently you can't let this die! Nathan sent you a "Private" e-mail explaining that there had been a mistake as soon as he realize there was a mistake.

There was NO "bait and switch" as you claim. If you look back in Nate's history he has always sold his used bolts for $100 EACH.

If someone posted an ad for a rifle for $2000, but one of the zeros didn't make it to print I would not expect that person to honor nor would I hold that person to the sale for $200. I understand full well that these things happen and I try not to be an *** about it.

None of our suppliers honor misprinted flier or ad prices for this exact reason.

I'm sure if you look in your "life record book" you will not find a single mistake you have ever made?

Had it been a week later and had you sent the money, we would have promptly refunded your money, plus a little extra for any inconvenience it may have caused. Thankfully we caught his right away.

My husband never intended a simple sale of bolts to be blown into such a fiasco!

However, I am curious if you really needed the bolts or were you just planning on making money on Nate's mistake, because even $100 for one bolt is a really good price and you didn't want even one at the $100 price........hhmm.

You stated in your e-mail something about being and "officer" and a "gentleman" about the situation, but in seeing your post here I realize at the old age of 30 I must be what they call "old school", because and officer and a gentleman would have left this "die" in private instead of airing it to the public.

I would appreciate this "horse" being laid to rest!

*Prairie Princess*