• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 XCR Tactical Long Range 300 Win

May also consider trading for hig end higher power binos for myself and I'll give my friend the cash. 15 or 18 Maven, UHDs, Swaro, Zeiss….
Are you still considering trades? I have a pair of 18x56 Mavens that I just bought and might think about parting with.?.?

Which Mavens are they? I may be interested in that. I like their glass.
I have the B.5 18x56's. Excellent glass.
Do you have more info on the rifle? How many rounds fired, what bullet did he find that shot the best and what type of grouping are we talking?

I believe he told me he had 120 rounds through the gun. It was either 4 or 6 boxes total. 1" ish groups with the double tap 180s, similar results with the 200 grain bullets. The 180s shot a little better. I feel like he could have gotten better with handloads but he only ran factory ammo through it.

I realize each barrel is different but a successful factory load I like for the XCR Tac is the Federal 185 Grain Berger Hybrid Hunter Rifle Ammo, it is the closest to the handload it's prior owner developed for me.
For the hand load that worked well with the rifle;
Bullet - Berger 185gr VLD
Powder - IMR 7828ssc
Charge - 76.0 gr
COAL - 3.513"
Jump - 0.013"
Primer - CCI 250 magnum
SPEED - 3060 fps

Nice rifles, Free bump