• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700, CDL, 300 WM, Simmons 3.8-12x44 optic

reader

FS:

Remington 700 CDL In 300 Winchester Magnum. Rifle has Leupold bases and rings with Simmons 3.8-12 x 44 rifle scope. Exact rifle count is unknown, but I am 3rd owner. Both previous owners said something similar to, "less than 100, the thing kicks too much." I echo their reports. I've put 30 rounds through it and yes it kicks! I'm in FL now and have no need for the 300 anymore. Barrel is free floated and recoil lug has been bedded. Trigger is set to a crisp 2.5 lbs. The rifle shoots Winchester Super-X, 180 grain power points at .75 moa. Federal Fusion 180s shoots just over 1.25 MOA.

Rifle with bases, rings and optic: $750.00 shipped CONUS

Rifle only: 650.00 shipped CONUS

Please PM with any questions, and I can respond with text or email. Images to come. I take PayPal if you cover fees or USPS MO.

Blessings,

Reader

Up.

Feel free to make offers as I'm not sure what this is worth in today's market. BTW, bipod in images is not included.

Blessings,

Barry

Up.

Feel free to make offers as I'm not sure what this is worth in today's market. BTW, bipod in images is not included.

Blessings,

Barry

Not to crap on your post, but is that a CDL? It looks just like my buddies BDL deluxe.

Regardless it's a nice rifle at a great price. GLWS.

300Whisper,

Thanks for the info, and I don't interpret your questions at all as an attempt to crap on the thread.

I wish to be accurate in my listing. I was told it was a CDL, but it could be a BDL deluxe. When I picked it up, I was told that the CDL had some unique stock checkering, gloss finish with black end caps and produced in one chambering per that year.

I didn't buy it new and don't have the original box. I'll try to contact Remington tomorrow with the serial number and get clarification.

Thanks,

Barry

I am 100 percent sure that is a BDL; not CDL. Good luck with the sale !