REM-700 7.82 PATRIOT FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Tubboy, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Tubboy

Tubboy Member

Remington 700 SA 7.82 PATRIOT ,Hart 1-10 26" barrel(.750 at muzzel),Jewell trigger with factory type safety,H-S precision detachable mag.(2 round cap.),spider web finish varmint stock,Tubb recoil lug,Holland tactical style bolt handle,decelerator recoil pad,action was blueprinted when barrel was installed,reloading diesand 40 pcs. brass.,guns weight is about 12 .lbs

2. Michael Eichele

Michael Eichele Well-Known Member

What ru asking for the rifle?

3. Tubboy

Tubboy Member

$ 1150.00 and I will pay the shipping. Thanks for the interest.

4. Michael Eichele

Where ru located? Was the action used a standard 700 short action or was it a short mag action. How many rounds have you put through it? What kinds of bullets. What was your velocity and accuracy like? Thank you for your reply.

Michael

5. Michael Eichele

I forgot to ask also if the action is stainless or standard steel. Also if the barrel is standard or stainless. Do you have the ability to email pictures of this rifle?

6. Tubboy

Tubboy Member

I live in Dublin, Ga. The action is blue steel that started out as a .308 varmint gun.The action(post accurizing)/ barrel combination has about 500 rounds thru it.I have shot mostly Sierra MK'S but my last recipe is 62.0 grains of H4350 with 178 grain A-MAX @ 2950 fps.This is a solid 1/2"@ 100 yrd. rifle.I hope to be able to download some pix real soon. Thanks for the interest.

7. Michael Eichele

I may be seriously interested in this rifle. May I email you directly and possibly "iron out" any details??

Thanx again

8. Tubboy

Tubboy Member