• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 243 Win B&C Stock, Timney, Vortex

Autorotate19

This rifle started out as a Remington 700 VLS and I put a Limited Edition Bell and Carlson black with red web tactical stock with Hook and Timney stainless trigger. It has a Vortex Viper HS 4x16x50mm with 30mm tube mounted using Leupold dual dove tail rings and mounts. The rifle has approximately 200 rounds down the barrel. This rifle shot consistently under minute of angle with hand loads at just over 900 yards. Its ready to go sighted in at 100 yards and I can give you my load data. The stock and scope are brand new and only been to the range. I still have the box and paperwork with the scope. Need to sell to fund other projects. $1,535 shipped to your FFL. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0166.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0172.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0171.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0169.jpg

Ill throw in Redding dies, I have 8 loaded rounds, 38 pieces of twice fired win brass, one full box of Berger 88gr varmint bullets and one that is about half full. Also I will throw in 35 pieces of brand new Norma brass. Rifle is available w/o scope also.

Thanks

Here are a few questions:

lenght of barrel
twist of barrel
type of recticle
any ballistic data

Thanks

26" barrel, 1-9.125 twist, dead hold bcd reticle, my load in this rifle is Berger 88 grain hp varmint, winchester cases, rem 9.5 primers, with 46gr H4831sc. Never chonographed it but drops out to 917 yards indicated 3,100 fps.

Recent Posts