• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 7 1/2 primers

Goose71

Look 100 or 200 7 1-2 primers. Just got a 357 max barrel there supposed to be the holy grail in it. I'm in Pennsylvania

Last edited:
7-1/2s are the finest SRPs ever, imho. Good luck finding some. I used to use them for all my precision SRP applications.

7-1/2s are the finest SRPs ever, imho. Good luck finding some. I used to use them for all my precision SRP applications.
That is a totally different observation than what I have seen in my testing. While I did not specifically work up with Rem 7 1/2 match SRPs, every load I have tested them in had a much bigger group and higher ES. When compared against CCI BR4, CCI400, and Fed GM205M.

Goose71, if you are in Phx, AZ area, I have 150ish you can have.

That is a totally different observation than what I have seen in my testing. While I did not specifically work up with Rem 7 1/2 match SRPs, every load I have tested them in had a much bigger group and higher ES. When compared against CCI BR4, CCI400, and Fed GM205M.

Goose71, if you are in Phx, AZ area, I have 150ish you can have.
Who knows if quality has changed over the years. I have reached the end of my large stash of 7-1/2s that I bought in the early 90s. They were superb, especially in my 15" 223 Remington Encore. I mostly use GM205Ms now.