Reloder 33

Powder Valley has it in stock. I see it every once in awhile in stores but not too often. You could call the local gun shops in w. MT to check stock.

Local is all sold out. I've been checking Powder Valley almost daily but I haven't seen it in stock. I found another powder I may give a try. Wanna get these 300 grain Bergers shooting good for elk season. Should have stocked it when it was around 🙈 whoops

When ever we can cross the line agean.. the wife and I go Haver or great falls once a month.. if you cant find any by then I will bring some down for ya

When ever we can cross the line agean.. the wife and I go Haver or great falls once a month.. if you cant find any by then I will bring some down for ya
That's a mighty fine offer and I sincerely appreciate it. I found a load for my RUM that shoots .2-.3 with an ES of 15 with RL33. But I didn't stock up when I had the chance. I hadn't tried the powder for months and once I finally did, it sold out. I'll be hunting not too far from Havre at the end of October. Maybe this will work out and I can take you up on that offer. But I won't hold my breath

Better hurry....1 pounders are in stock.

Yeah I did see that they finally have some. But 1 pound would cost me $60 with shipping. So I found another powder that seems to stay on the shelf locally. I think I'm gonna give that a go instead. I'd rather buy 2 pounds of something else than 1 pound of 33 for the same price. Hope I don't regret that decision though

Yeah I did see that they finally have some. But 1 pound would cost me $60 with shipping. So I found another powder that seems to stay on the shelf locally. I think I'm gonna give that a go instead. I'd rather buy 2 pounds of something else than 1 pound of 33 for the same price. Hope I don't regret that decision though

Buy enough to make it worthwhile and try to sell off the excess.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.