• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloder 26 For Sale 8# Sealed

Yep I meant Oregon, but it came out as Wisconsgon...... :)

No joke, you couldn't get me to enter Oregon, even on Trump gas.......I'm scared of Antifa, The Summer of Love in the Chaz, and the shear gravity of Portland weighing on the state.......You'd have to drive to at least Idaho....:)

No joke, you couldn't get me to enter Oregon, even on Trump gas.......I'm scared of Antifa, The Summer of Love in the Chaz, and the shear gravity of Portland weighing on the state.......You'd have to drive to at least Idaho....:)
Yeah cant outvote washington...lane...moultnomath county.. pretty sad

Kasey

Yes, I was born in Houston, raised in Odessa, went to Texas Tech, in Lubbock, have lived in Houston, Austin, Ft. Hood, Ft. Worth, Carthage, Brownfield, and have deer camp on the Pecos. It is a very big place, with lots of different terrain, and climates. Climate Change is just drivin acrost Texas Joe Bob!

Lol. Says the guy with Gretchen Whitmer violating the second amendment as we speak. Liberals are the worst.

Yes, we all have our challenges
these days, no matter what state.....Big cities in every state have the biggest challenges. All our liberties are under attack. Freedom of speech, the right to keep and bear arms, the right to due process under the law, the right to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. The right to worship
God. All this and more is in question. Stand firm. It will get worse before it gets better.
The British are Coming...........
This time not Brits, and not about tea and taxes. Worse.

First off a big Thanks to you for all your help in locating components for all of us !

It has been a Blessing ! You have been a Over the Top Gentlemen to do this for so Long !

If the powder is still available I'm sure we could work something out , I'm in the Mid Upper East side of Michigan. I have a few shooters that seem to like the Re-26 !

I'm slammed with work right now but can figure out a time to meet up . Send me a PM if this works .
Thanks !

Rum Man

Sealed 8 pounder Reloder 26
for sale. Might consider trade w cash boot added in for Lab Radar or Kestrel 5700.

$460 cash face to face.

Available to meet in Michigan, northern Indiana, northern Illinois, northern Ohio, Southern Wisconsin, possibly Missouri,
Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma depending on what part and timing.
Where in Mi.? I'm in NW Ohio.