• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Reloder 23 1lb @ Natchez

IMG_7472.jpeg

My local Scheels last week
They had tons of 1lb'ers too
Some still there today
Price was the same

I'm always impressed when someone posts a picture of a well-stock store in their area. Here on Long Island, there is not one single store where component inventory is maintained in any quantity. I stopped at a LGS this week just to see if they had any primers that I could use. The guy tells me that he doesn't have any primers and that they don't handle them anymore. "They're just too expensive and hazmat has just made it an impossible item to deal with".

The last time I bought primers, I had to drive from LI to Conn where a poster on LRH had tipped me off about a small inventory of Fed210M primers. The primers were $125 each and when you add the cost of gas and tolls ........................ well you know.

Thanks for the heads up and looking out OP. I won't get screwed by anything less than 8lbs at a time.

What we should all do before complaining about these prices is go get some estimates from HVAC and yard fence companies. You will feel like a rich king paying these powder prices! 🤪 😆