• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloader 33?

44 bucks for shipping!!!!!OUCH

I do understand your anxiety Ksaey. The only way to buy powder online is to get a few guys involved so you can buy as much as you can. 50lbs being optimum, from there one needs to deduce it down to the cutoff point of what you're willing to pay.

Sadly, for the time being, being able to walk into a local gun shop-outlet and come out satisfied isn't going to happen.

One thing I've noticed, getting rid of powder isn't a problem today, with the link I provided, why not buy some 19, 15, 22 and 25 and sell it to offset the cost of shipping???? A simple $10.00 ad in the local paper might be all it takeslightbulb

From that list of powders I gave, if I bought those, had them delivered at 5:00 pm, I could have them sold and picked up by noon the next day!

it was drop shipped from distributor.. use to b 6 bucks.. and no still paid hazmat.. I don't buy much powder online... mostly for friends that needs it

kasey