Reloader 26 in 300WSM

CaptnC

I'm not find anything on this combo, but would really like to have at least some starting/max loading reference points.

I tend to run smaller bullets than most...laser beam to 400yds...600yds max at the range I go to.

So I'm looking for 155 to 180 grain bullet info...

I'm still thinking about all the good reviews from the 215 berger so that would be fine too.

I guess with the popularity of the WSM guys will most like be hoping to find that info under a thread with the above title. So all load data is welcome!

Those 200-215gr rattle my teeth in my 300wsm. I'm like you I'm shooting some 150gr accubonds at warp speed. But I haven't got around to trying RL26 in it yet so cant help with the data, but tagging in.

I have a ladder test loaded that parallels H4831sc, but one grain short at max. I've read that it is one to two grains below.

I loaded 168 Sierra match bullets, but is should give some idea how it will load out.

I have some 155 Serria Palma Match loaded too.

I received an email from Alliant. Here is the info they gave me.
RL 26
180g:
30Spitzer BTSP
30 Spitzer SP Hot-Cor®
30 Grand Slam® SP
Federal 215 primer
61.8g-68.3gC
fps 2757-3022

Alliant sent me a copy of all their powders from their manual for 180g 300wsm. Is it ok to post the entire page?

Hey brent seen your other post when searching for R-26 info.

Thanks for taking the time to do a detailed post like that.

Feelinducky,
I'm not sure either but I wouldn't mind seeing R-22 load data.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.