Recent Gun Show Experience

I am down to 23 Bricks, it just that only have 1.5 Bricks of small pistol. I am set up well with LR and LRM. Obama taught me that lesson
I never dealt with this company. Just saw the post. They are a bit PRICEY after the fees I think. Can someone confirm if scam or legit company ? The Instagram page looks legit for ammo producer.

Last edited:
It certainly worked in the favor of long time reloaders to accumulate components many years back. A combination of things just put everything into a spiral of craziness. Manufacturers went through the pains of pandemic and production shutdown coupled with pressures from political anti gun administration. The supply chain put limited quantities of components on the market at extremely high prices and we bought it as soon as hit the shelves. Such is the world we live in. It is a lot more painful to the wallet for the folks fairly new to reloading to build a component stash, but who knows what it will be like 5 years from now.

I never dealt with this company. Just saw the post. They are a bit PRICEY after the fees I think. Can someone confirm if scam or legit company ? The Instagram page looks legit for ammo producer.
From his Instagram. Check this out !

I have not but willing to try.
Do you have any positive experience with them?
I have quite a few but have not tried them yet. Still shooting up factory ammo. I was hoping to get some positive feed back before I need to use them. I would send you some if it wasn't such a hassle these days.

Capitolist at its finest!
Thousands of new ammo customers.
No lead or copper are smelted from ore in the USA.
Most powders are imported.
The EPA has any new primer factories tied up in red tape
The gov is ordering more ammo than they will ever use and why does the IRS need ammo?
And we keep paying!

Capitolist at its finest!
Thousands of new ammo customers.
No lead or copper are smelted from ore in the USA.
Most powders are imported.
The EPA has any new primer factories tied up in red tape
The gov is ordering more ammo than they will ever use and why does the IRS need ammo?
And we keep paying!
Well the IRS needs all the practice they can get. I'm just wondering when they will be knocking on my door ? I'm not far from DC. lol