Rebuilding my 375 RUM

Re: building a 375 h&h

The barrel I ordered ended up being a 1:10... wanted a 12 at first but Chris reommended a 10 be raise they. Could do it in 5c. So now I'll be able to shoot either my tsx or Any of the LR CEB's

The barrel I ordered ended up being a 1:10... wanted a 12 at first but Chris reommended a 10 be raise they. Could do it in 5c. So now I'll be able to shoot either my tsx or Any of the LR CEB's

I'd really like to see what the RUM can do with some of the heavier CEB's..... I could see another RUM in my future real quick like :cool:

t

The barrel I ordered ended up being a 1:10... wanted a 12 at first but Chris recommended a 10 becaise they. Could do it in 5c. So now I'll be able to shoot either my tsx or Any of the LR CEB'

I hate the auto correct on my phone....i didn't have a stroke while typing that i promise, and yeah I am excited about the possibilities of this rifle.

With the ability to push up to 375g CEB's having a ballpark bc of .94 to .96 (according to Cutting Edge) to useful velocities, this should be an interesting build indeed!

I look forward to following your progress...

Well My OCD got the best of me with a little prodding from from a buddy... I am just going to rebarrel into a 375 ultra 26"+ brake... I have all the stuff and love the ultra... so I guess that is how im going to go now...I am a huge H&H fan but the ultra is just way too awesome to not do especially since I already have all the components

Awesome! When I saw that you were going to the H+H, I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed... not that I don't like the H+H. Its just... well... not an ultra. Good choice on re barreling to ultra and 1-10 5r. This same build is on my short list.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.