• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** RE-LISTING remaining ammo in a NEW SALE AD w/ NEW 300 AAC BLK ***

Infamous

Hey all! :cool:

I'm selling some ammo that was on a prior sale ad, along with a VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE ..... I can and will be shipping the ammo, unlike my previous ads!

I finally got some free time to sort out the hypocritical nonsense that is my local UPS Customer Center (hub) vs their Corporate "rules."
Several signs in their local office say "NO AMMO/POWDER", while their website says otherwise.

I will have to schedule a UPS Truck "Pick up," for each of the boxes/ammo cans sold.

****** READ ALL OF THIS SALE AD & THE NOTES ******

*** NOTES ***

- PRICES ARE FIRM, I'm not in a rush to sell, just wanting to "unload" (pun intended 😂 ) some of my extra factory ammo to get into the hands of my fellow Americans before the election kicks off. I'm reloading A LOT more than shooting factory ammo.
- All rounds have been stored in my townhouse at a constant 72 degrees with silica packets
- All rounds are new production, NOT remanufactured
- I bought a bunch of VERY TOUGH 275lb rated/double walled U-LINE boxes to ship each ammo can in (14" x 10" x 10")
- Inside the ammo can and out will be tightly packed with foam sheet padding. (ammo is only shown loosely from taking new photos after closing my prior sale ad when I wasn't shipping the ammo, and sold a lot of the prior calibers like 45acp & 9mm).
- Each box will be securely taped with MAX strength packing tape (Duck brand)
- I will only be packing one ammo can per shipping box. *** EDIT 08/09/20: The IMI will be shipped/sold 2 MTM 30cal ammo cans at a time due to being lighter weight ***
- UPS Ground shipping to the 48 CONUS ONLY ... NO Alaska/Hawaii

- Payments accepted ONLY being either via USPS Postal Money Orders or PayPal Friends/Family funds (so there are no fees) with NO COMMENTS/NOTES on the PayPal transaction ..... no exceptions on the PayPal funds

*** UPS NOTES ***
- UPS has recently added a Flat Rate "bracket" service for packages smaller than 1728 cubic inches (these being ~1400 each) and weighing less than 50lbs. Mimicking the US Post Office's Flat Rate Priority boxes.
- To be shipped throughout the 48 CONUS.
- As of now (08/09/2020) it is listing my shipping cost as $25.00 even and the $9.99 UPS Truck pick up fee.

Via This Flat Rate/UPS Ground service is how I will be shipping ALL of these packages.
ADD $35 FOR THE SHIPPING/PICKUP FEE OF EACH AMMO CAN

- Lake City M855 ... 2700 rounds ... 3 MTM 50cal ammo cans of 900 rounds ... $500 for each ammo can + SHIPPING/PICKUP FEE ..... ALL 3 are SOLD

- IMI m855 ... 1200 rounds ... 4 MTM 30cal ammo cans of 300 rounds ... $350 for 2 of the 4 ammo cans + SHIPPING/PICKUP FEE ..... ALL 4 are SOLD

- HSM 175gr Sierra MatchKing M118LR spec 308 ... 272 rounds ... 30cal ammo can ... $250 + SHIPPING/PICKUP FEE ..... SOLD

- SIG 175gr Sierra MatchKing 308 Match ... 170 rounds ... 30cal ammo can ... $185 + SHIPPING/PICKUP FEE

- 168gr Nosler/SilverStateArmory BTHP 308 (76rounds) & IMI 150gr M80 ball 308 (65rounds) ... 30cal ammo can ... $125 + SHIPPING/PICKUP FEE

- Nosler 140gr RDF 6.5 Creedmoor (factory loaded by Nosler) ... 100 rounds ... stored in 2 Peterson ammo holders / in 30cal ammo can ... $110
+ SHIPPING/PICKUP FEE

****** READ ALL OF THIS SALE AD & THE NOTES ******

BOX.jpg

BOX2.JPG

M855.JPG

IMI.jpg

m118.JPG

SIG.JPG

SSA.JPG

Nosler.JPG

Last edited: