• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 AAC-SD .300 Blk Out

Deputy819

Hey folks! Letting go of my .300 Blk Out and the chassis it's in. Barrel is 16" and is a verified 1-7 twist. Shoots heavy sub-sonics and super-sonics equally well. Barrel is threaded 5/8x24. Rifle has a Trigger Tech Primary trigger installed and the action wears a Weaver 20 moa aluminum pic-rail. For sub-Sonic work the rifle really liked the Hornady 208gr BTHP and IMR 4198. Rifle also really liked Winchester 'Deer Season' 150gr Extreme Point factory ammo. I have put less than 300 rounds down the tube. Chassis is a McRee's folder in Sniper Gray Cerakote. I ordered/installed the adjustable McRee's bag-rider/mono-pod for it and it works great. Will also come with 1 'Accurate Mag' magazine for the .223 family.
I have everything that came with the chassis (tools, etc) and there are 3 pic-rail attachments on the chassis for your 'extras'. So, here's the deal: Asking $450.00 shipped for the barreled action (my FFL to your FFL) and $400.00 shipped for the chassis. If you buy BOTH I will throw in 102 rounds of Winchester 'Deer Season' and 31 rounds of Hornady TAP .300 Blk Out ammo FOR FREE!! That's a pretty good deal….you can see the price tag on the ammo. I like PayPal Friends & Family, but I'll be flexible on methods of payment and shipping is to Continental US ONLY. Thanks for looking. 👍 (Oh, the bi-pod pictured IS NOT for sale 😁)

BARRELED ACTION IS SOLD!
Ammo is now $90.00 shipped
IMG_3053.jpegIMG_3054.jpegIMG_3055.jpegIMG_3056.jpegIMG_3057.jpegIMG_3058.jpeg

Last edited: