• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Re-List 7mmSAUM

dragman

This gun has been a hell of a shooter. It won me a shoot off and did well shooting a few hogs out past 1000 yards. Total round count is just under 600 (wasn't sure when I listed it and decided to keep it before but found my book to verify this time)
I am sure there is still a bunch of life left in her though. it is a single shot. Built buy my gunsmith Tim Smith.
specs
Action - Remington SA with glued in follower (fully timed and trued) and has competition recoil lug has a Badger steel rail 20MOA on top and a badger bolt handle has Sako extractor cut.
Stock - Mcmillan A5 with the adjustable cheek piece orange and black with really nice clear coat, pillared and bedded perfectly
Barrel - Brux 9 twist 32" then has a Vias brake chamber is made from my reamer has .188 freebore and a .314 neck. Barrel has nice bead blasting job.
Gun shoots the 168's lights out and the 180's almost as well (have only shot them once out of this gun) Buyer will be getting a great over all rig.
Comes with; Redding FL and bushing die, and a Wilson Competition seater. I will throw in all my fired brass over 100 pieces already turn for this chamber. Also will kick in some bullets 168's and 180's.

NEED TO SALE ASAP! $1800 OBO!

Attachments

• 7SAUM.jpg
    7SAUM.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 7SAUM1.jpg
    7SAUM1.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 7SAUM2.jpg
    7SAUM2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 7SAUM3.jpg