Re Do on my Ar-15

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Okay well all of you all saw the progress on my dura coat job on my Rock River Ar-15, well i was pretty happy with the first two color applications
Picture056-1.jpg

and the second color
Picture056-2.jpg

Well i did the last color, mirage wilderness brown, and it came out **** near flourescent orange!!!! needless to say i wasnt happy with it so i took one of my tried and true colors, coyote brown, and went to town on it. BJ and the other guys here at the shop gave it their seal of approval this morning and i got here re-oiled up and ready to fire. now for some real fun stuff with her

here are the pics of the finished product

Picture054-3.jpg

Picture055-3.jpg

Picture056-3.jpg

Picture058.jpg

thanks

steve

No i just painted the one clip, i will keep a couple extra but i am sure that will be the main one i use

Looks good man,

i would love to have a purely tactical AR with the forearm handle like that but i just cant justify spending the money for two versions of the same gun right now. but ****, one with a collapsable stock, tactical forearm, Eotech sight, and paint job like that would be hell on wheels for hawg hunting!!! maybe in that new 450 bushmaster round!!!

good lookin gun

steve

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.