• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Razor hd lht 3-15 moa

Smokepoles

New, unused in box. I'm pretty sure I bought this as a refurb if that matters to you but you wouldn't know by looking at it.
$900 shipped lower 48, thanks for looking.
18EAD1DE-A571-4770-8264-67D694A5043F.jpeg
861B023D-533F-4254-A80A-D1561D85B643.jpeg

Gonna list my Leupold. What's your bottom dollar?
Dude- we had a conversation in pm days ago after I offered this to you in your wtb ad, days before I listed it. Since then you've started the exact same conversation with exact same questions 4 times again. My thread, your thread again, and two more pm trails if not three. I don't want your scope and if you don't have money why blow people up. I'm going to opt not to participate in any transaction with you.

Edit-
The scope you say you are going to list has been listed for days, you seem to forget we had the same conversation multiple times you use the exact same wording every time, new user. I'm not comfortable enough to deal with you at all.

Last edited:
Agreed, people have very little couth any longer.

On a positive and an attempt to help. This is the best hunting scope on the market right now, in my opinion and especially if you aren't a FFP fan. My initial apprehension was the dot, I don't want a scope with crosshairs now. A lot of value and features in this very affordable package. I've never not been able to see during legal shooting hours.

Good luck and if I didn't have several of these I'd buy it. I'll check with some buddies.

Thanks. If it doesn't draw any interest I'll mount it on something eventually. Seems like a nice scope I just haven't had the need for it yet, figured somebody may want it instead of it sitting unused.

I was apprehensive on it and I think I'm up to 5 of them now. I do think they are the best bang for the buck. I sold my vx5hd and bought another one of these.

I sent it to a couple of my buddies, I'll let you know if one of them bites.

I like the dot, I like crosshairs, I even like the open window in the center so you can stare at their eyeball :)

Been looking at this for a while. **** if wasn't three weeks before Christmas. I'll keep watching though. Never know when desire will out-trump fiscal practicality.