• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ravin R26 Crossbow

FEENIX

Ravin 26.jpeg.jpg

Ravin 26 1 of 3.jpeg

Ravin 26 2 of 3.jpeg

Ravin 26 3 of 3.jpeg

This is an estate sale. I am helping a friend who passed away last November. This thing never made it outside his home. It has a soft case ($130, first picture https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/ravin-soft-crossbow-case), arrows, and broadheads. Asking for $1700. shipped/insured.

Review >>>https://www.outdoorlife.com/gear/ravin-r26-review/

TIA

Ed

That's good of you to help out your friend and good luck with the sale!

Also, If I'm not mistaken I would agree it wasn't taken outside as it looks like scope is mounted on backwards - Dang that deer looks 5x further away than what I expected…..😄

That's good of you to help out your friend and good luck with the sale!

Also, If I'm not mistaken I would agree it wasn't taken outside as it looks like scope is mounted on backwards - Dang that deer looks 5x further away than what I expected…..😄
Thanks! I didn't notice that. The scope was also loose/finger-tight. I didn't do anything other than take pictures.

I guess I'll leave it as-is as proof. 🤣

Last edited:
I know that there are concerns since the R26 has been discontinued so I asked Ravin if they will have parts and support for the R26, and below is their response.

1708112754893.png

In addition, since it was never registered. The buyer/new owner can register it for warranty coverage.

1708121488437.png

Last edited:
The final reduction is $1325 shipped and insured. We are trying to close out the estate sale/probate.
I consulted with my co-executor, and we decided to count our loss to our friend's estate sale and let it go for $1000 shipped and insured. First to claim I will take it time stamped here or PM gets it.